Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fifty Shades of Grey trilogy give out for free!


To celebrate our blog launches 1 month and visitors break 3,000.

We decide to give out the hottest book "Fifty Shades of Grey Trilogy" for free!

The first 3 people who share our blog on any kind of social connect and leave a comment here will receive the trilogy, both .epub and .mobi format.

Don't forget to leave your email address in the comment.

And we will give out other ebooks on randomly date, so, please subscribe our RSS feed then you won't miss any freebie and the freshest news and tricks about eBooks and eReaders out!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Love books!!!!

Ali said...

Well, please contact me by epubor.fors@gmail.com, then I can give out the book to you.

Unknown said...

hi. plz send books at aks241@gmail.com. thanks a lot :)

Ali said...

@Abhishek
The trilogy has been sent to your email. Please check it. :)

Unknown said...

can't wait to read it!

Unknown said...

email is jordan.d.m.weeks@gmail.com

Ali said...

@Jordan Weeks
Trilogy has been sent to you.

And you are the third people who comment on this post, which means you are the last one to get the book.

Lucky guy. :)

Unknown said...

I really really want to read this :)

Ali said...

@branden bryan
But I don't know your email.

Unknown said...

Can i have the book too? I've been looking forward to read this book. My email is anadimacali@gmail.fom

Unknown said...

I would be forever grateful if I can have a copy from you...please please please email me at karissecaranto@gmail.com .thanks

Anonymous said...

excited! bigafoota@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Gelotin8@gmail.com. please email me the books. Waaaa. I have been looking for these for ages. So pls pls pls..